How to Get Paid to Travel the World
Are you looking for advice on How to Get Paid to Travel the World?
The hospitality travel industry is global and worth billions also consistently in need for good motivated and mostly helpful happy people.
Discover travel hacking strategies so you don’t have to consistently upgrade credit cards turn over credit cards in order to travel the world.
A real travel hacker has many strategies and great travel plan up his or her sleeve consistently doing the travel research.
One of the best ways to see the world and experience the cultures getting to know people from many different backgrounds and see multiple destinations is to work in the industry.
But you need to be careful of the scams from the recruitment agencies, and people promising to do it all for you. Travel Hacking is about doing it yourself and designing systems and having a plan.
Top 5 Travel Tips
- Work as cabin crew or airline host this gives you international opportunities and mostly free accommodation food credits cheap travel for family and friend.
- Cruise ships visit exotic locations multiple jobs on cruise ships pay and hours vary if you have transferable skills could be worth a look.
- Become a Guide imagine living in Paris France Italy Germany Australia the UK vacation destinations in need of tour guides.You don’t have to become a tour guide you can work in the offices or drive a bus like Contiki Tours or Intrepid Tours.
- Teach English opportunities in Japan Asia the Middle East are available you might have to pay for food and accommodation the payoff is cultural experiences and meet lots of interesting people.
- Become either Au Pair or Nanny extra pair of hands great working experience internationally travel abroad if you don’t like the family accommodating you rather just leave find another location.
Intermediate to basics Travel Hacking covered TravelHacker PRO have valuable information and EBook’s making Travel a Lifestyle.
Travelhacker PRO have done tons of research updating our blog regularly please subscribe upcoming newsletter hand happy traveling.